J-1 Internship/ Professional Career & Training Program in USA. This program matches international university students and recent graduates with American Host Companies.
International Education & Exchange Group (Interchange) is designated by CIEE, the U.S. Designated Sponsor by Department of State to operate the J-1 Internship/ Professional Career & Training Program in USA.
This program matches international university students and recent graduates with American Host Companies. Our program places international Interns and Trainees in the following occupational categories:
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Management, Business, Commerce, Logistic and Finance
• Information Media and Communications
• The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations
• Arts, Culture and Design
• Social Sciences & Social Services
• Public Administration and Law
Founded in 2010, Interchange is designated by Council on International Education Exchange (CIEE) the U.S. Designated Sponsor designated by Department of State as a J-1 Program International Representative for the Internship and Professional Career and Training Programs. Our various U.S. based programs offer international university students and professionals the opportunity to experience the benefits of cultural exchange while gaining work and professional experience in the United States.
Our goal is to provide each and every participant with an enriching cultural exchange experience.
There is NO cost to your company for offering J-1 Internship or Trainee programs to one of our J-1 participants. However, there is a brief vetting and approval process that our friendly staff will gladly walk you through, step by step.
There is no cost for Host Companies to participate in Interchange’s Professional Career and Training Program. Host Companies are encouraged to compensate their Interns and Trainees, at a minimum meeting Department of Labor Requirements and meeting or exceeding that provided to American Interns or Trainees in the same position.
Interns and Professional Trainees
J-1 The Intern and Professional Programs provide Host Companies with the opportunity to host international students, recent graduates, and professionals in a variety of industries.
• Promoting cultural diversity
• Providing cultural exchanges
• Offering advanced learning opportunities to fellow industry
professionals & recent graduates
• Learning about American culture
• Gaining international professional experience in their industry
• Making new connections
• Participant recruitment based on Host Company needs
• Pre-screening English interviews
• Support for Host Companies and participants